Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caniac Carnival Review

The Caniac Carnival turned out to be a huge success. The autograph session was divided into five tables in different areas of the arena, each with about 9 players. 600 wristbands were distributed and an hour was allotted for autographs. I was able to make it to 4 of the 5 tables in the hour. The table breakdown was a follows:

Table 1 - Jokinen, Krueger, Levi, Lowe, Peters, Ponikarovsky, Samson, Staal (Eric)
Table 2 - Bellemore, Boychuk, Brent, Durno, Gleason, Muse, Roy, Sanguinetti, Sutter (Brandon)
Table 3 - Boucher, LaRose, McBain, Murphy (Mike), Nash, Rissanen, Skinner, Terry
Table 4 - Allen, Bowman, Dwyer, Faulk, Matsumoto, Rask, Ruutu, Stewart, Sutter (Brett)
Table 5 - Dalpe, Harrison, Jordan, Kaberle, Lindstrom, Murphy (Ryan), Pitkanen, Staal (Jared), Tlusty

I skipped the Skinner table because it had the largest line and I wanted to allot enough time to get as many autographs as possible. I didn't have singles for most of the prospects and new players, but still got more autographs than I expected. I ended up with: Jokinen, Peters, Ponikarovsky, Samson, Staal (Eric), Boychuk, Gleason, Sutter (Brandon), Bowman, Dwyer, Matsumoto, Ruutu, Stewart, Dalpe, Murphy (Ryan), Pitkanen, and Tlusty. For some reason, I didn't have any Kaberle cards from the packs that I opened over the last 3 years and forgot to grab one out of my older cards. I will post some scans of the autographs that I got later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment