Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Caniac Carnival: First Line

After a rather long delay, I'm ready to post more of the cards that I got autographed at the Caniac Carnival. I will begin posting the cards again by line. The first card is Eric Staal's 2009-10 SP Authentic card. I really thought this would be a great card for autographs since it has a white background which provides great contrast for a black Sharpie. However, as you can tell, the signature is faded in places due to the card's glossy finish.

2009-10 SP Authentic Eric Staal
The second card is Jiri Tlusty's 2010 Score card. This card was part of the Hurricanes team set that I bought at the event. I think that these Score cards are the best for autographs because they don't have a glossy finish. As you can see, the signature is very clean and hasn't faded.

2010 Score Jiri Tlusty

No comments:

Post a Comment