Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Look: Justin Faulk Rookie Card

I've confirmed that Justin Faulk will be included in the November 8th release of Upper Deck Series 1. Since the Upper Deck rookie cards are widely considered to be the best rookie cards, I'm eagerly awaiting this release. In the meantime, I've noticed that Faulk's 2011-12 Score rookie card has appeared on eBay. At the moment they appear to be a bit overpriced, but the price will likely drop once eBay becomes flooded with more of this card.

2011-12 Score Justin Faulk Rookie Card

On a side note, if anyone has any Hurricanes singles that they want to trade, I'm actively looking to acquire singles to get autographed in the future. I'm particularly interested in players that I don't have a lot of singles of already: Anthony Stewart, Alex Ponikarovsky, Jay Harrison, Bryan Allen, Brett Sutter, Tim Brent, Jiri Tlusty, etc. I've got a lot of singles from other teams that I'm willing to trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment