Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flag Patch Cards - Patrick Kane

I realize that Patrick Kane doesn't play for the Hurricanes, but he's my favorite NHL player on another team, mainly because he's arguably the best American born player in the NHL at the moment. If you remember, I mentioned a few posts back how much I like cards of players in their international uniforms. Almost as cool are these cards that I've been seeing on eBay recently featuring a player with his country's flag patch. This particular card features Kane with the United States flag. I decided to post it in light of an upcoming trip to Chicago that I'm making. I'm planning to visit the Blackhawks official store and will post a review as well as a comparison to The Eye (The Hurricanes official store).

No comments:

Post a Comment