Monday, August 29, 2011

Jamie McBain - Autographed Jersey Swatch

Due to the popularity of Jeff Skinner's rookie cards last season, Jamie McBain's rookie cards quietly flew under the radar. However, McBain is definitely a player to watch in the future, so his rookie cards are worth the investment. I posted a couple of McBain rookie cards that I picked up earlier, but my favorite McBain rookie card is this SP autographed jersey card. As I mentioned earlier, autographed jersey rookie cards are currently the most desirable rookie cards on the market. While the most popular of these cards are colored jersey swatches (i.e. red, black, silver, etc), white swatches can usually be picked up at a bargain price.  As a result, I decided to settle on this white swatch card after missing out on a few colored swatches earlier this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment